International competiton for housing for the youth V4J
With Marta Guedán, Lucía Martín y María Mestre
The competition sought for ideas for temporary housing for young artists.
We relied on a pattern of configuration and its process of silting for the housing design:
0. Isotopic patterns of space: to understand the isotropy of space as a pattern of configuration for contemporary housing, without assigning predetermined dimensions to a specific activity.
1. Equipped Interstices: the interstices between spaces are filled with an equipped programme, which qualifies the surrounding area
2. Configuration Interstices: the equipped packages become configuration bands, which will contain the server space, structure and facilities.
3. Comunication Interstices: the interstices will all work together as a communicatin system, with access galleries to all houses.
4. MPV Housing: the system proposed free living space, without compromising multiple activities with interior divisions.